Help

Airtable Consultant Needed (Paid- retainer)

1846 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ian_Bevan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are en environmental consultancy called EcoNomics, Inc. We work for several municipalities in California and ensure that they are in compliance with laws related to recycling. We are building a site audit tracking database that will be used to help set up new recycling programs in Orange County, CA.

I have been building out this system in house and am starting to need expert advise. I’ve built out the system 90% of the way and just need help with best practices for data base management. From the raw data collected in the field, i’ve added some calculations in airtable to create what i’d call “key data points”, which in a perfect world would feed into a dashboard for our clients. In particular, I want to build a dash board for each of our municipal clients using the mapping blocks, so you can click on the map pins and see specific data points (hitting a wall here). I want to do most of the heavy lifting but I already REALLY could use a 1 hour session talking through some of my design challenges.

While our team implements new food scrap (compost), food rescue, regular recycling programs, we extensively track several data points. In addition to 100’s of tons being diverted from the land fill each year as a result of our efforts, legislation requires that we VERY meticulously track progress. We want to make the best system we can to maximize the environmental outcomes and to tell our story to the State, who regulates our clients. Please e-mail me at Ian@economicsinc.net with replies. You may also feel free to reach out M-F (8-12) by phone (949) 293-9826.

Thank you very much

Ian
Coordinator
EcoNomics, Inc.

2 Replies 2
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Ian,

Sounds like an interesting project, and I would be glad to help you out on it
I just sent you an email.

Best Wishes,
Andrew
andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Jesse_Parker
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Ian and Andrew! Thought this might be a relevant post to pass along for everyone in this thread: Calling all Airtable + Zapier Experts!. Ian, this is a good way to find a reliable Expert in the future, as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Andrew, if you use Zapier, you should apply! :slightly_smiling_face: