1812 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marta1980
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am a freelance and I am looking for an Airtable expert. I need an expert (also for automation, statistics, etc.) to establish a long term business relationship to export my Excel-based system into Airtable. Furthermore, I have some new projects I would like to manage with AT. In general, what I will need is a person who can help me clearly create a base with which I will then be able to manage my entire freelance (translation) business (time management, jobs management/planning, money/budget planning, CRM for customers, accounts, etc.). Furthermore, I have some projects for which I work as social media manager, others where I need to send many emails (automation) to many contacts, etc. So I am looking for a reliable partner that agrees to work in batches - being a freelance I don't have a big budget all at once but I can offer regular smaller payments in agreement with the expert (of course).

If possible, in the future, I also would like to learn more about AT so if the exper would also be capable of teaching me some basics that would be great.

Thank you in advance,

Marta B.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
orishnal
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Marta!

Thanks for sharing that rundown of what you're looking to achieve with a migration to Airtable. I'm excited to show that I'm a great fit for your business, especially given that I've built a lot of what you've described for my own business!

A bit about me – I'm a certified Airtable expert and have been operating my own freelance business since 2020. I use Airtable in my own projects as well as in nearly every project I work on for my clients. No exaggeration, I use Airtable every day!

I've been fortunate enough to work toward a certified partners status with Airtable and actually contracted with them in the spring & summer of 2020 to work on a social media database. Here are a few marketing/media links for your reference:

I believe we've got some strong alignment already, based on how you'd like to chip away at what's in front of you. I'd love to work with you to modernize your stack by using Airtable and have capacity as early as July! Please feel free to review my portfolio of work and get in touch with me at hello@sogrady.com so we can setup a time to chat through some initial details.

Thank you!

Stephen

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6
Sakshi_gupta05
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Marta, 
I am a Certified Airtable Expert,
I can help you to create your Airtable base and also do the automation 
Connect with me - sakshigpta05@gmail.com
And lets work together

Thank You, 
Sakshi

orishnal
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Marta!

Thanks for sharing that rundown of what you're looking to achieve with a migration to Airtable. I'm excited to show that I'm a great fit for your business, especially given that I've built a lot of what you've described for my own business!

A bit about me – I'm a certified Airtable expert and have been operating my own freelance business since 2020. I use Airtable in my own projects as well as in nearly every project I work on for my clients. No exaggeration, I use Airtable every day!

I've been fortunate enough to work toward a certified partners status with Airtable and actually contracted with them in the spring & summer of 2020 to work on a social media database. Here are a few marketing/media links for your reference:

I believe we've got some strong alignment already, based on how you'd like to chip away at what's in front of you. I'd love to work with you to modernize your stack by using Airtable and have capacity as early as July! Please feel free to review my portfolio of work and get in touch with me at hello@sogrady.com so we can setup a time to chat through some initial details.

Thank you!

Stephen

bruceconsulting
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Marta,

I can definitely help you and would love to discuss this further. 

Here's my details, feel free to contact me at any time:
Jody Bruce
Linked in profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jody-bruce-7a4b8226/
jodybruce1@gmail.com
586-320-4151

Hi Marta, I think this is up my alley! I'd probably request for us work on everything together via a screenshare so we can talk about what might or might not work on the stuff we're building, and that way you could see how I'm doing stuff and ask questions too.

I'm pretty active on the forums so you can get a grasp of how I work from my activity here, and I've got a bunch of example projects that you can find here

If you think I could help, here's a link to schedule a free half hour call to see whether we'd be a good fit

Best of luck either way!

hi @Marta1980 ,
I have lengthy experience working on Airtable systems with automations and integrations as needed. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: https://alessiomonino.com/contact

Calendly: https://alessiomonino.com/contact
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com

Hi @Alessio_Monino 

thank you for your message. I am sorry for my very late reply, but in the meantime I've already found someone. I wish you a nice day ahead

Marta B.