793 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eric_Hummel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Looking for support of emerging system to move disorganized manual processes in multiple organizations from spreadsheets to airtable. Startup project involving google sheets, airtable, postgresql, javascript, automation, apps and add-ons. Need availability for development and some customer support.

5 Replies 5
Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Eric_Hummel

I can help you with the development and customer support.
Kindly reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

vanessa_J
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Eric_Hummel ,
Hope you are safe and well.

I would like to assist you with the project, as we have experienced team of Airtable.
Please reach out to me directly on my email or Sk (y) pe.

Warm Regards,
Vanessa
Email : Vanessa@cisinlabs.com

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Eric_Hummel,

I’m an Airtable consultant and have built databases for many clients to help them stay organized. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call to learn more about your vaccination queue project. You can schedule a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Eric,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Eric,

I hope you’re having a great Friday!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline