659 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Automations_FTW
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are seeking a master with AirTable automations and scripting.  We are building a fairly complex application that also includes cross-base syncing, importing data from multiple sources, and using tools like Make to help where needed.  Therefore, its a huge plus is you have experience with tools like Make or Zapier as well.

Only strong candidates need apply, please. Compensation will be appropriate for the right AirTable / Make knowledge, skill, and experience.

And we are ready to hire and get started.

Thank you, Chris

5 Replies 5
orishnal
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Chris! I think we tried to kickstart a conversation a couple weeks ago. Interested in picking that back up?

I've DM'd you with some details, thanks!

Hi Chris!

I've helped people work out specific issues with their workflows with Airtable's native functionality, and am pretty comfortable doing workarounds for whatever can't be handled natively

I can also build scripts for automations or script extensions as required, and have experience with both Zapier and Make.  (More Zapier than Make though!)

I'm pretty active on the forums so you can get a grasp of how I work from my activity here, and I've got a bunch of example projects that you can find here

If you think I could help, here's a link to schedule a free half hour call to see whether we'd be a good fit

Best of luck either way!
Vikas_Vimal2
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’ve delivered business processes using nocode tools like Airtable and Make for over 5 years now. Please feel free to check out some of my work here: vikasvimal.com/case-studies

If you like my work and would like to chat about this project,  please find a convenient time to talk here: cal.vikasvimal.com

Jack04
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello there,

I've sent the details directly to your inbox. Please check your messages or feel free to contact me using the information provided below for further assistance

Email: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jack

nicolae_morosan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Automations_FTW Hi Chris! A little late for my answer, but regardless.

We're Makeitfuture, an agency specialized in Make, Zapier, n8n, Airtable, HubSpot, Monday, etc.

1000+ automations, a lot of scenarios are complex. Could show you around.