961 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rob_Schild
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Multi-phase project that may consume the better part of a year. Looking for a company that can bridge ‘Gaps’ and think outside the box. Salesforce development experience would be a plus.

Executed NDA, Contract, and Proof of Insurance will be required.

There has to be someone out there who is looking for a project to sink their teeth into.

9 Replies 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rob,

I hope you’re having a great Friday!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. I’ve worked with Salesforce for many years, and as a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am also very familiar with advanced Airtable strategies, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Maria_J
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello

Hope you are doing great!

I can assist you with your requirement

Having hands-on experience in Airtable and strong sales knowledge.

Can Sign the NDA, Contract and Proof of Insurance as well.

Let me know your best suitable time to have a skype/zoom call and let’s discuss this further there.

You can reach me on skype-live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email me at maria(at)cisinlabs(dot)com

Warm Regards
Maria J
+13478093381

frank_johnson

Hello @Rob_Schild ,
Greetings!

Sent you a personal message with details. Please check.

Thanks,
Frank J

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Rob,
If incase you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Greetings Eric,

Let’s arrange a call. My email is rob.schild@tempstaffriskservices.com.

Best Regards,

Rob Schild

Greetings Maria,

Let’s arrange a call. My email is rob.schild@tempstaffriskservices.com.

Best Regards,

Rob Schild

We are meeting this Thursday at 2:30 pm.

Tell me something about your experience.

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Rob_Schild

I´ve built several databases for clients in several industries. I can create the architecture based on best practices from my 10 years of experience building workflows for companies of all sizes.

I´ve recently created some AWS Services connected to Salesforce API exposed to Airtable Custom App Scripts (same thing for Hubspot, Quickbooks, and many other platforms).

I´m very used to working with big companies. We can definitely work out all the legal stuff as I work using the Upwork (consultant marketplace) legal framework.

I´m an Upwork top-rated plus consultant:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated Plus (Top 3%)
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Process and Development

To show you what can I do, here you have some links so you can see my work:

• If you want to find complete information about my work (cover letter, how to work with me, availability, portfolio), please visit the next link

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call at Introduction Meeting. I would be glad to talk about your project

Best
Sergio