cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bree
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Dear Airtable people,

I have paid a total of two experts) 😞 so far to help set up a system on airtable to replace our content management software and to sync to our shopify store creating invoices etc and allowing some customization. But the main one abandoned the project due to moving country and getting a permanaent job before it was completely finished. We are an art gallery so need individualization. It nearly works but is still confusing and clunky for me and I am lost and stressed. Basically we are paying for two  things  - my old cms system and airtable and neither are updated and working properly.

So before I abandon airtable forever I am hoping that I can get someone in to tidy this up. It should not be too complicated. Just help with the interface and some functionality and maybe help delete things not in use etc.

Please let me know if you can help. Hoping for an efficient and quick real expert who can tweak and clean...

Kind regards Bree

4 Replies 4

Hi Bree, I may be able to help with this

I'm pretty active on the forums so you can get a grasp of how I work from my activity here, and I've got a bunch of example projects that you can find here

If you think I could help, here's a link to schedule a free half hour call and let's see what we can done within that time!

Best of luck either way!
Celinkadev
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

"I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a frustrating experience with your content management system on Airtable. It's a bummer that you paid two experts and still didn't get the results you were hoping for. Don't give up on Airtable just yet, though! I'd suggest finding a third expert who can help you clean up and streamline the system. Additionally, have you checked out the Microsoft 365 online portal? You can access Microsoft 365 online portal using your Microsoft account and SharePoint, which might be helpful for your art gallery's content management needs.

Singulardesign
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello Bree,

My name is Charlie Rohrmann, I am a Partner and Commercial Director in Singular Design. 

Hope you are doing great. As an art gallery, we understand that you require individualization and a system that works seamlessly. Our team of experts at Singular Desing is proficient in Airtable and can assist you in setting up a system that is tailored to meet your specific needs. We can help with the interface and functionality, and also assist in deleting unused elements to ensure that the system is optimized for your business.

We use an agile methodology and prioritize co-innovation. This involves daily stand-up meetings for transparent and effective communication. Our custom project platform also emphasizes transparency and communication. If you value these qualities in a long-term working relationship, let's discuss further.

I am sending you my calendar, so you can schedule at your most convenient time.
Best, 
Charlie
Khal01
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Bree, 

Im sorry you didn't have a great experience with your last expert. 

I would be happy to help you out. I have experience building content management systems with Airtable and having been helping many with projects similar to this. Please feel free to email me.