583 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clinton_Ashley
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Guys, I’m have a small home inspection business and need some help automating my scheduling (JotForm) to Airtable/Google Cal and would idealy have a 2-way sync between Airtable and Google Contacts and then sync that to Constant Contact… with JotForm (or other form) would like to integrate Google Map API for auto address fill (I already have that acct). Just need help with the details and finalization. Thank in advance.

Also, while I’m using Zapier at the moment, it seems like Integromat can do more, but requires a little more knowledge than what I possess.

3 Replies 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. I’ve worked with integromat so I can also help you there.

As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi There,

I hope you’re keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:carter_1594 or Email- carter@cisinlabs.com

I look forward to your response.

Stay Well :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!
Carter W

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Clinton,
This should be possible to implement.
Feel free to hit me up on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com, to fix a time for a meeting as I would be happy to get on a call with you to discuss some of my ideas.
Best Wishes,
Andrew