Help

Re: Alternative Energy Company Needs Consultant to Improve/Extend Capabilities of Existing Base

388 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Haga
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please reference www.highmesallc.com to understand our company. We buy wind cash flows from landowners who have wind turbines on their land. We have been using Airtable but it is beginning to stretch the non-experts, and we are going to need some streamlining and extension of its capabilities. First task is to give criticism/fixes to the existing base/structure, then extension for supporting higher volume of customer contacts. To get a sense of scale: we are currently dealing with 15000 turbines, and 3500 owners. Current important tables are customers/turbines/projects (which are aggregations of turbines)/mailout tracker/deal discussion tracker/family groups. I am sure this can be improved. We need a way of capturing contacts with owners and constant improvement of the dataset (for example - salesperson gets an inbound call from a mailer/email, we need a simple form to correct the phone number for that customer, without the salesperson accessing the whole of the base). I am sure we can extend this massively, but need some help.

2 Replies 2
Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Chris, Sent you a private message on Airtable. Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards,
Brendon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric