cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roger_L
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,
We recently had to port over an old webapp to Airtable in short order. The structure is there but the next step is to build out a front end that will make data entry to update existing records more user friendly. The users in this case are our internal folks, the app is internal and not publicly facing in any way.

I will also have some questions about some complex fields and reports, but the front-end is my priority at the moment.

I was hoping the forms view would work but that just allows you to create new records, when I have to be able to update the records.

Some Stats on the current base:
<100 records
5 Tables
12 Views (currently)
Complex Page Designer Block for data presentation (Tear sheets)*

*The final front-end product should mimic the layout of the existing and finalized Page Designer Block (Tear Sheet) which might help as a good guide.

Finally, at our firm we have a number of possibilities we can use for this, like Zapier, Workato, Heroku, etc. we just need the person to knock this out of the park for us. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Roger,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Roger,

Sent you a private message on Airtable. Looking forward to working with you to get this going!

Best Regards,
Brendon.

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Roger_L ,

I hope you’re doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:carter_1594 or Email- carter@cisinlabs.com

I look forward to your response!

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Roger,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Roger_L

Hello,
I should have mentioned in my original post that this app is financial in nature. As such I’m only able to work with US-based consultants.

Thanks