1252 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mitch_McAdams
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

When a new client signs with us, a zap fires that creates the tasks for the project in a project tracking base in Airtable. Here’s an example of one project for one client:

Drawing1

Then, as the engagement unfolds and resources are assigned to steps in the engagement, the tasks are checked-off.

Right now, every Monday morning we forward clients the last email that we sent them with something like “checking-in on this…”. This is manual and we want to automate it.

Here is what we would like:

1. At Project Instantiation. When a new project is created, we’d like a Google Sheet to be created for the Client ID and emailed to to the client. Our services are fully productized, so there are only 5 project types with set tasks for each. The tasks in projects don’t change. If they buy engagement type X, it always includes the same tasks no matter who the client is.

2. Weekly Updates. Would like to sync our current project tracking base with each client’s Google Sheet (with Client ID being the lookup value) so that each week we can simply email a client their Google Sheet project plan link.

If the above is too complex, time-consuming, or costly, we’re willing to drop the creation of a Google Sheet project plan, but we would then need to create a report each week off of the project tracking base and email each client a breakdown of the tasks in their engagement along with completion status. We slightly prefer option 1, but option 2 gets the job done as well.

Please let me know if this is something you can help with. Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Diana_Kelvin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Mitch_McAdams
I would like to assist you.
PM sent, pls check.
Regards
Diana

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Mitch,

I’ve sent you a private message on Airtable.

Looking forward to getting this sorted out together!

Best Regards,
Brendon.

Hi @Mitch_McAdams,

This can be very easily accomplished with Integromat.

If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Registered Integromat Partner to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com and we can schedule a time for a Zoom videochat.

Best,
Scott

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mitch,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team. This can definitely be accomplished! As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

ron_w
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Mitch
I would like to assist you.
PM sent, pls check.
Regards
Ron