576 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve_Litman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m a concert promoter who produces events across the country featuring nationally known artists and attractions. I’m looking to hire an Airtable designer (hourly or by project) who can take the information I normally write down on index cards detailing the artists or shows, their parameters and requirments, their representatives, etc. and create an Airtable base that will take advantage of the features that Airtable offers. Once the base is created, I foresee a need for continued services tweaking and improving the base. Please contact me if you are interested with thoughts, experience, costs, etc.

Reach me via email if you like at steve@foxstl.com .

Thanks,
Steve

3 Replies 3
Gareth_Pronovos
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey Steve,

I’d definitely like to throw my name in the hat here - would you be interesting in setting up a free initial consultation here?

My team and I have extensive Airtable experience and I’d be happy to provide references if they would be of assistance. But first, I’d love to hear more about what you envision for this database.

Thanks,
Gareth

Hi Gareth,

Yes, I’m interested in setting up a trial consultation. I’ll follow your calendly link and set up a time.

Thanks,
Steve

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Steve,

I would be happy to help you out as this is something that is well within my area of
expertise.

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew