426 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_Bergthold
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Looking for somebody to consult with my organization around best practices and database structure. As we start to move all our project management and data into Airtable, we want to ensure we’re setting things up successfully for now and future use.

We handle a lot of video publishing on YouTube and Facebook and are also interested in having somebody help build API integration to streamline analytics collection from the platforms into our records.

Our offices are in Burbank, CA, and we prefer somebody who’s able to consult in-person/on-site, but open to remote consulting as well if needed.

Interested candidates please send me a PM with contact and rate info. Thanks.

3 Replies 3
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hey Nick, I live in Utah but originally from San Diego so always looking for an excuse to go back to So Cal if needed :slightly_smiling_face: . At Openside, we are workflow automation experts, and doing more and more with Airtable. We work with their API a lot as well. Reach me at dan@openside.com

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Nick,
I am an experienced developer and would be able to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Chris_Hamilton

Hey Nick,

Are facebook and Youtube the only platforms you are interested in integrating into Airtable?

Are you already live on Airtable and running your business on it, or is the migration still in progress?

I’m in Atlanta, but could travel to CA if needed.

chamilton@novarata.com

Thanks.