1043 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Gurny
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Looking to create a 15-20 step new hire workflow process (background check sent, background check received, employment letter sent, employee letter received, email set-up, etc.)

In addition, at some of these steps, I would like an email to be sent to the new hire advancing through workflow process and/or existing internal HR employees that are assisting in the new hire workflow process.

Is this type of task something that can be easily accomplished via Airtable? If so, I would be interested in working with a consultant to help set-up the new hire workflow.

Thank you!

6 Replies 6

Hi @Peter_Gurny,

You might be able to do all of this with Airtable’s native built-in automation steps, but for even more control, it might be best to go down the path of writing custom JavaScripts or using an external automation platform like Zapier or Integromat (Integromat is the superior platform).

If you’d like to chat more about this, feel free to reach out to me through my Airtable consulting website, and we can setup a time for a Zoom videochat:

cor
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello @Peter_Gurny,
Hope you are well.

Yes, this can most definitely be accomplished via Airtable and I have sent you some more information via DM of where we have done similar solutions for other clients.

I have also included contact details and I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Best
Cor

Yulia_Lukashuk
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Peter! Check out Heep :eyes:

You can find there an awesome expert for your project. It`s possible to post it & get matched with a handpicked expert in 48H or you can just message the one you would love to work with directly.

Hope you `ll find it useful:)

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Peter,
Having worked extensively with the Airtable API on some very complex integrations in the past, I would be keen on hearing more about your project.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Peter_Gurny,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We’ve helped other companies with HR and applicant tracking systems before. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Peter,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric