Help

Consultant need to build an Airtable app block for Twilio robocalling similar to the existing Send SMS and SendGrid app

880 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeff_Carroll1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I’m part of a health system that is helping lead COVID-19 vaccinations for the state of Illinois. We use Airtable as a waitlist/notification system when vaccinations are available. We can text and email with the system but would like to add the ability to send a simple robocall using Twilio, also. We have the Twilio licensing in place and can handle the Twilio setup and scripting. We need assistance creating the app within Airtable.

The app would be almost identical to the existing Send SMS and SendGrid apps with similar inputs.

Thanks,
Jeff Carroll

4 Replies 4
seth_cis
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello

Pm Sent

Please check

BR
Seth

ron_w
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Jeff_Carroll1

I can assist you with your requirement

I have sent you Pm please check
BR
Ron

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Jeff,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Jeff,

I’m the developer of the popular Data Fetcher app and also do freelance app development. Your robocall app is well within my skillset. I would love to learn more about the project over an initial call, then provide a quote for you. My email is andy@datafetcher.io.

Thanks,
Andy