cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam_Glasman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Looking for a consultant to build out :

1. Dashboard that presents strategic Partnerships with columns such as : Priority, Customer Count, Investment amount, estimated revenue, order count. Need to add Stages: Prospecting, Discovery, Negotiation, Agreement Signed, Onboarding Partner, Closed Won, Nurturing, Closed Lost.
  • For Each partner, I need list sub partners under the parent partner.
  1. Need opportunity dashboard and for it to link to the areas in the first dashboard presenting the strategic partners. Need the ability to integrate to salesforce and Partnerstack.

Lets have a call and discuss. Should be a fairly quick project for you all, I just dont have the time to build out.

2 Replies 2

Hi Sam, I’m an Airtable expert / consultant based in Berlin, Germany. Happy to help you with this. I do have a few questions, but I guess it’s best to clarify them in a call. Please shoot me an email at rupert.hoffschmidt@gmail.com. Best, Rupert

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Sam_Glasman,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We’ve built many CRM/partnership management databases before. We’ve also set up various integrations with CRMs including Salesforce. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry