956 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emmanuel_Saint-
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am trying to use Airtable to consolidate all the ways we manage your ad inventory (we are a publisher of websites). Ideally, I would like a form where ad sales rep can enter all information when a campaign is booked, and see in a calendar view what’s available or not.
Once entered, the campaign would trigger deadlines (for client to give brief; for writers to create content; for client to give final approval, etc…) and notifications and reminders would be sent.
If you have experience with this kind of thing please respond here.

6 Replies 6
cherry_yang
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Emmanuel,

I’d be happy to help you with this. Please email me at cxueyang[at]gmail[dot]com and we can scope out your booking system.

Best,
Cherry

Eain_Jones
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Emmanuel,

Did you manage to get this system developed in the end ?

Regards
Eain

Hi
I ended up doing it myself. I more or less got what I needed. We’ll see overtime…

Thanks for your message

Thanks for the reply, Emmanuel. If you had any inclination to share out a template I’m looking to develop something similar myself.

regards,

Eain

Emmanuel_Saint-

Here you go: https://airtable.com/shrGqqPEPFL5p1sQ7
Don’t hesitate to ask any question, not sure it will make sense for people who don’t know our processes…

HI @Emmanuel_Saint- would you be able to reshare your link? I am hoping to book such a similar system