1534 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ELI
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are an international organization that offers wellness courses globally. We are looking to develop a contact database to handle all of our course prep, applications, processing and post course follow-up using Airtable. We would like the database to handle our first touch point of a new expression of interest of an individual and take them through multiple course applications, to post-course follow up, mentorship and communications with them many years down the line; and to organize all of this data in a simple and efficient way.

We also want our workflow and communications with the individuals/groups to be as automated as possible using integrations through Zapier with mailchimp etc…

We also need to integrate our workflow into our wordpress website

We are looking for an Airtable, Zapier, and Wordpress expert to assist us with setting this up. We have a rudimentary system set up.

We would like to take it to the next level.

2 Replies 2
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,

I have gone over your requirements and a confident I will be able to achieve your goals

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Regards,
Andrew

Ricky_Jhonson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, I can help you to achieve this project, would it be possible to know a little bit more about it?
Let me please give you my mail adricky.jhonson@gmail.com

Thank you!