cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_Lee
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I’m trying to generate an automated email that lists all due dates in a content calendar that are today or overdue. I’m using Integromat because it has a time feature you can trigger at certain time intervals. Zapier seems to only trigger when there is change to a table.

I’ve been able to pull bundles out of airtable using the Airtable module. I’ve been able to pass those through a filter, to select those bundles with today’s due date that haven’t been marked submitted. I’ve been able to use the Table Agregator module to recombine the bundles into a single table.

However, I’m struggling with having the gmail function spit out that Table in a way that makes sense.

1. Does anyone have a template for doing something similar to this that they can share?

2. If not, are there any good tutorials about getting data from a Table and then expressing it in meaningful form in an email?

3. If no one has any answers, are there any contractors that I can hire to show me how to do this and work with me on creating a solution? Thanks.

4 Replies 4
frank_johnson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Andrew_Lee

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you as an Airtable expert

Can we have a discussion over Skype : cis.am3 so that we can process further.

Thanks
Frank

Can you post your website or email contact?

Andrew

Hi @Andrew_Lee

Thanks for the response,

Please reach me out via email : Frank@cisinlabs.com

Regards
Frank J

Wanjun_Zhang
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Andrew,

Just to make sure I understand, you would to first generate a view from a content calendar table, that is either due today or over due.

You would then make a report from that information, and send it through gmail.

You could use help with the formatting part where you would need to make a meaningful form for your email…

Does that describe your issue? Or would you help me clarify

However, I’m struggling with having the gmail function spit out that Table in a way that makes sense.

If I understand your your issue, I want to recommend looking into using parabola. It also “glues” things together like Integromat, but gives the user greater flexibility in exposing the API

Workflows

Import from Airtable

Send Emails

Parabola is a subscription service, so you only pay for what you need, and depending on the size of your table it may be completely free for you.

Please let me know if you are able to successfully set up your email automation, and if not I would be happy to offer my consulting service.