535 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ian_Scholten
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My organization hosts an annual capacity-building program that is over the course of three months with three different locations. The event planner looks great, but there are so many more elements to our program that we’d like to incorporate since there is so much potential with integrating other programs/apps (like google docs, outlook, asana etc). I’d really like to speak to someone about our needs and have something developed specifically for our program. If anyone with event planning specialization is interested in developing this- I’d like to hear from you.

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a free phone consultation so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

Scheduel call via this link:

Eric

Please select a time you'd like to meet.

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi Ian, we have built similar specialized application (not necessarily in event planning but as complicated if not more). Happy to chat with you to discuss - https://openside.com/book-me

Thanks, Dan

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,
Greetings,

i am glad to assist you.

Please Reach to me at Email :- carter@cisinlabs.com
Or at Skype :- live:carter_1594

Awaiting your Response

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Ian,
I have worked on some similar projects in the past and would be happy to help as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Diane_Elkins1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Ian,

If you’re still looking for support with your project, I would love to hear more about your Airtable needs.

Thank you,
Diane Elkins
diane@positiveworkspace.com