374 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Em_And
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a company that after 7 years still does not have an official, functioning data base.
I’m looking to work closely with a team or an individual who will create exactly what I need. Payment will be based on completion of each form or template rather than hourly.
Please contact me through here or you may text me at 312.909.7356. And I can call you with the details.
It’s a property rehab and rent-out company with about 80 properties spread out all over the Midwest, requiring a lot of work before they are up to code for tenants.

Would love to get this started ASAP! Please text me if you are interested to know more :))
-Emilie

2 Replies 2
Gareth_Pronovos
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Em_And,

I’d be interested in learning more about your needs for this project. Would you like to schedule some time to chat? You can access my calendar here.

Thanks!
Gareth

Sidel_Stewart
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

HI Emilie,

Great to see that you’re ready to explore Airtable for your business.

I’m a Possibility Ambassador; I make it possible for business owners to focus on client servicing and engagement, whilst I focus on business processes, systems and associated support. I’d relish an opportunity to speak with you about your requirements for a database.

Please feel free to slot yourself into my schedule and we can explore what’s possible.

Best,

Sidel