733 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_Dlouhy
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

We are new to Airtable (switching from Smartsheets) and are building our bases/tables to help us manage a busy Special Events production office at a university. We need help with a Zapier integration to ping/send reminder notifications to collaborators before task deadlines. We all use Outlook as our default email service.

6 Replies 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello John,

My name is Eric and I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like. I actually set up a notification feature just like this on several other client projects.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric Kline

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi John, we can definitely help with that.

Let’s set up a time to chat: https://drift.me/Openside

You can check out our services here:
Https://openside.com/Airtable-services

Thanks, Dan

Appreciate the quick reply, Eric! Let me confer with my collagues and get back to you hopefully tomorrow or Thursday.

All best,

John

Hi Dan–

My colleague and I will check out you website and get back to you shortly. Much appreciated!

John

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi John,

This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi John

I would be happy to help as well - but you may find it easier to do this with Integromat as it is capable of running a process periodically which can search a tasks table based on due date, for example, and then sending reminders. The Airtable setup in Integromat would be:

followed by a step to send the email alert. You could set this to run periodically - for example daily at 9am:

Screenshot 2019-06-19 at 11.15.00.png

The interesting point about Integromat is that any steps after this search will run for each record returned by the search.

If you need more help let me know.

Julian