437 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Derek_Snook
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m starting a company that connects people with extra space in their homes to people who need a safe, affordable place to live through their trusted mutual friends.

I’m putting in the backend API so that they sign up w/ Facebook and then I can show them if they have any mutual friends with potential guests/hosts.

People answer a range of about 30 questions from pets/no pets, smoking/no smoking, budget range, zip code they want to live in, etc. That all goes into a google doc spreadsheet.

I’m looking for a way to use airtable to match up these variables to show matches/close matches. There are really 6 major variables that need to be matched.

Bonus points if you can make it easy to share the application of a host w/ the guest, and vice versa, removing contact info, and also if you can make it easy for me to share the hosts photos of the space with the guest.

If you can do this I would love to get an idea of cost and I can share the enter google doc with you. Looking to complete ASAP. Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Derek_Snook

This sounds like something I’ve done before actually and your request seems very doable. I do have the availability to get started right away.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

https://calendly.com/ericwebdesigner

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric Kline

Michael_Skelly
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Derek_Snook

I’ve built a product specifically to allow you to create user interfaces on top of your airtable data:
stacker.app/portals

If you’re still looking, I’d love to talk to you about your project – email me at michael@stacker.app