Help

Re: ISO Airtable Ninja to build a base for product catalog, orders, materials sourcing, etc

992 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ginger_Allen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need a ninja/guru/expert to build a base for my business.

The attached map is a visual for what we need the base to organize. It would be a huge base, with lots of many-to-many relationships, and integrations via Zapier. I am happy to pay someone to have this done and done well.

I am looking for someone who:

• completely and thoroughly understands Airtable,
  • is available to focus on and complete the project swiftly,
  • is kind, responsive, and efficient, and
  • will listen to what we need, and then build the system to make it happen.

I make jewelry, and sell via wholesale, retail and bespoke channels. I need a way to organize both the orders and the products, specs and sourcing so that when orders come in I can make sure the materials to make the pieces to fill them are available. Also, we need an aggregate of supplies needed across several orders at the same time. So, we need inventory management, order fulfillment, CRM, etc.

Please reply if you think you could be our Airtable Ninja.

GMA_map P1.jpg

GMA Map

7 Replies 7
James_kevinn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello
I have expertise what you looking for please connect jameskevinn10@gmail.com

As i see in the image you need something which will be update things to other places as well ? I hope their is no double entry ? Need to understand the flow

Please connect

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Ginger,

This is something that is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hello, and yes. Understanding the flow is key. There are times when we need information pushed to or pulled from other tools. I will contact you via email.

Thank you, Andrew.

I’ll contact you via email.

sure. i am available

Gareth_Pronovos
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Ginger,

I’d love to throw another name in the hat for your consideration. If you’d like to set up some time to have a brief chat about the details of this project, please schedule some time on my calendar, here.

Thanks,
Gareth

Thanks, Gareth. Will do - I look forward to speaking with you.