Help

ISO Airtable/Twilio consultant to build the communications and ordering system for one of NYC's largest food pantries

971 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WSCAH_Food
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

(Sept 2021) Hi, all! I’m looking for a consultant to help build out the text-based communications and ordering capabilities for a food pantry that serves 40,000 people a year with mobile and partner-based services across New York.

We’ve piloted with my (very basic) Airtable and Twilio skills, and now we need to step it up! I have a light tech background, but I’ve managed IT and product development teams for many years and bring great respect for solid technical skills. If you’re flexible, reasonably fast, a good communicator, and interested in helping lots of low-income and older New Yorkers get connected to the healthy, delicious food they need, join us!

3 Replies 3
Trish_c
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey,
I can help you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at Trish@cisinlabs.com or Skype me - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Thanks
Trish

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @WSCAH_Food,

At the time of this post, I´m working for another NGO in New York. I´ve also worked in several projects creating Twilio automations for different alerts, from Order updates to workflow alerts; I´m very familiar with Twilio API.

I´m an Upwork top-rated plus consultant:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated Plus (Top 3%)
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / AWS / Zapier

Here you have some links so you can see my work:

• If you want to find complete information about my work (how to work with me, pricing, reviews), please visit the following link

Feel free to schedule an introduction call in the following link

I would be glad to talk about your project,

Best
Sergio

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi there,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. we’ve helped a food and farm non-profit in Atlanta over the last year set up their covid grocery delivery program and other program management databases. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry