892 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
north
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Working with a friend, and we are looking to build a project management type solution on-top of airtable. I am looking for the following:

1. Someone to help me structure my base/tables in the best manner
  2. Someone who can visualize our data into a spider graph in real time (will provide an example of what I want it to look like).

I have some specific use cases in mind.

Please, just book some time in my calendar (calendly.com/booksam) so we can chat. I want to deliver this potentially by the 3rd week of May.

Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sam,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

I just scheduled a call via your link.

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to chatting from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

seth_cis

Hello.

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you with the requirements.

please reach me at seth@cisinlabs.com to get the quote.

Best Regards!
Seth R

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @north

I can surely help you in your requirement.

Kindly reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Sam,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Sean_Doyle
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m new to Airtable but learning just fine. I’d love the ability to hire a consultant to help provide some recommendations on ways to make my dashboard better. Thank you in advance.