cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Jenkins
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

I think I’ve got as far as I can in trying to automate many processes within our company. We have many processes I believe Airtable can help with especially the relationship between ingredients, allergens, companies we cater for, employees in those companies and their allergens, etc, etc.

We may also need to build some fairly complex forms to build menus from recipes whilst referencing data from other tables.

I appreciate this sounds like nonsense, hence why we’re looking for someone London-based to come and chat through everything, test and iterate.

5 Replies 5
Noamsay
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi David,

I’m an Airtable consultant based out of Paris, France. But I would be totally willing to travel to London if there is a fit. Feel free to contact me to discuss further: noam@noamsay.com or book an intro call directly here

Best,
Noam

Sisekelo_Dlamin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

If you still require an Airtable consultant.

Feel free to reach out to me: sidlamini15@alustudent.com

Michael_Skelly
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @David_Jenkins

Are you looking to put an external UI/portal on that as well? If so, I’d love to talk to you: I’ve built a product (Stacker) to create web apps on top of Airtable, and am looking for people where we can help to build your app to join our beta.

If that sounds relevant, then please get in touch at michael@stacker.app

Diane_Elkins1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @David_Jenkins,

If you still need support with your Airtable system I would love to connect. I’ll be traveling to London in the next couple of months.

Thank you,
Diane Elkins
diane@positiveworkspace.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric