cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leader
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,
I’m part of a non-profit residential mindfulness center. We use notion and airtable for most of our systems including admissions, donation tracking, guest forms, and more. We’ve built it thus far in-house with a little bit of coding help.

Looking to hire someone long term that can help with upgrading our systems including:

• Visual Dashboards to visualize our metrics (how many interest forms are we getting, tracking donation amounts, etc.)
  • Custom links working with our Wordpress PayPal to create payment forms that will then automatically update AirTable record with paid and how much was paid
  • Sending automated weekly reports of our various departments
  • Financial Forecasting to track how we’re doing

and more

We’re pretty competent when it comes to making the tables and forms but the more advanced integrations and making it all into one system is a headache and would love some support for someone else to build it with us.

2 Replies 2
Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Leader,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We’ve worked with many non-profits to help them track donations and visualize metrics. We also have experience integrating with Paypal. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew