1410 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meredith_Rimmer
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Looking to implement Airtable to streamline my company’s content process - from idea creation to finished project. We’re an online media site that publishes multiple pieces of content daily across various categories. We need help setting up an effective content/social/marketing calendar as well as a way to track performance and projects as it pertains to published content. I’ve watched some tutorials and have read a few guides, but am still very much at lost on the best and most efficient way to set up my bases/tables. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Meredith_Rimmer ,

Welcome to the Airtable community. Would you be available to schedule a free consultation call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric

Hi @Meredith_Rimmer and welcome to Airtable Community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is something that I can easily help you with. Let’s connect to discuss your review your requirements and goals.

Looking forward,
Nathalie Collins

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi @Meredith_Rimmer - we have several clients doing exactly this and have deep understanding on the content calendar use case. In particular how to set up multiple bases for each client and working with freelancers associated with different clients and how to deal with the permissions associated with that type of setup.

Find some time to chat here: https://drift.me/openside

Thanks, Dan

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Meredith,
I have worked on some similar projects in the past and would be happy to help.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Jeremy_Taylor
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Meredith,

I would be happy to help. I create custom databases for machine shops using Airtable and leverage the power of Zapier to automate routine tasks. My company provides manufacturing companies with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system customized to meet their needs using Airtable. Our customers use the bases we design for them to manage workflow/scheduling, inventory, quoting, customer services, document creation and information automatically. Please feel free to contact me at jeremy@defiantcnc.com.

Thank,
Jeremy