947 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kim_Kreis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m new to Airtable and while there’s a lot of video support I don’t have the time to sift thru it all. I’m looking for an hour or two consultation for support and possibly brainstorming.

6 Replies 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you via a free phone consultation. After that, I can provide a price and turn around time to help you get this going.

Schedule a call via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric

Wes_Webber
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Kim

I’d love to help. I run my business end to end in Airtable. Drop me a line and let’s discuss your needs. Thanks.

Wes@onairwirelessgroup.com

Wes Webber
(517) 325-3301

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Kim,
I would be glad to help.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Charles_leo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

i can surely help, lets talk more on this on skype - live:charles_10661 you can also reach me on charles@cisinlabs.om

thanks
charles L

Diane_Elkins1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Kim-

Happy to talk with you about about your Airtable needs.

Diane Elkins
diane@positiveworkspace.com

Jeremy_Taylor
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Kim,

I would be happy to help. I create custom databases for machine shops using Airtable and leverage the power of Zapier to automate routine tasks. My company provides manufacturing companies with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system customized to meet their needs using Airtable. Our customers use the bases we design for them to manage workflow/scheduling, inventory, quoting, customer services, document creation and information automatically. Please feel free to contact me at jeremy@defiantcnc.com.

Thank,
Jeremy