5200 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ariel_Poler
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are a non-profit providing education and inspiration to children throughout Latin America. We are using Airtable as our back-end and communicating with the children via WhatsApp. We are growing and need to automate the sending and receiving of the messages by integrating Airtable with WhatsApp. Please contact us if you are interested in helping.

Thank you.

Ariel Poler
ariel@wiixii.org

10 Replies 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ariel,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and non-profit. I’ve done many Airtable to WhatsApp integrations! As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Trish_c
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,
Email Sent, Please Check.
Regards,
Trish

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Ariel,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
I will send you an email to discuss further.
Best Wishes,
Andrew
andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

jgarcia

Hi, I am interested in the solution to integrate whatsapp with airtable.

Thanks.

Hi Andrew, I am looking for a solution to integrate whatsapp, are you an expert on that?

jgarcia

Hi Eric, I am interested in a solution to integrate airtable + whatsapp. Could you help me with this?

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@jgarcia It’s simple to integrate WhatsApp Business accounts with Airtable using Make:

WhatsApp Business Cloud integrations

Documentation

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well. For example, to instantly trigger your Make scenarios from Airtable, check out this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

Hi Scott, thanks a lot! 
I hven´t found it easy now, so i´ll try later. 

for my formula, I am almost done, I just need to understand how to add the text at the end of the formula. 

IF(Telefono,"https://web.whatsapp.com/send?phone="&Telefono)
Axel_Meta

Hi, 

I was looking for a similar way to send WhatsApp messages to specific people in my organization (mostly salespeople) based on Airtable data and I bumped into Whatsable which lets you send WhatsApp messages without having to create a WhatsApp business number.
You can use their WhatsApp bot to send custom notifications including files and videos to people through their Make.com or Zapier app. 
Not sure if it will work for you, as Whatsable only sends the messages but does not let you take them as input. 
I personally use it to get notification whenever a new member is added to our Airtable Database and our sales team uses it to get notified when someone has filled out a form so they can reach out to them faster. 

Hope it helps

jgarcia

HI Axel, nice one! I use it to communicate with external people because for internal communication I rather prefer airtable notifications, mails, or even slack. 
Porgramming whatsapp directly from airtable works great, but it´s true that you can´t create an automation.