1211 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GUY_TORELLI
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m new to Airtable and using the Commercial Real Estate Transaction template and want to customize it.

12 Replies 12

Hi Guy, I can assist you with that. Feel free to review my credentials online via LinkedIn and email me anytime.

Best regards,
Nathalie Collins
VAce Professional Services

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Guy,

This is something that is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’d be happy to assist you with this. Feel free to contact me at eckline@gmail.com or connect with me on linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/eckline

I can get started right away!

Jesse_DigitalFu
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Guy,

Happy to help out here! Can you tell me more on how you were hoping to customize the template and what your end goal is here? I specialize in real estate workflows and am happy to assist you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Let me know!

Huy_Hoang

Im building a CRM for Real Estate.

StrategicERP_So
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey!
StrategicERP here!
We are Software providers to Real Estates and other B2B businesses
If you are looking for CRM software please do visit us on Strategicerp dot com and give us a chance to show you a demo
Regards,
StrategicERP

SDOK_Blog
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Guy,
I can help you with your project.
I have much experience creating Airtable databases and integrating it with 3-rd party services.
You can schedule a free consultation with me on my calendly where we can descuss all the details of the project.

046ffba46e34fc8d99a66552af6ff55b889e2053.png

Stepan Doktor

Welcome to my scheduling page. Please follow the instructions to add an event to my calendar.

Clouderss_Store
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi… Myself Bhadresh from India.

I am an Business analyst and Airtable consultant with rich experience in Real Estate, Travel and E-commerce buisiness. Have worked on various projects in Real estate and can surely help u out after understanding ur use case scenarios.

You can contact me on shahbhadresh84@gmail.com

Regards
Bhadresh Shah
Whatsapp (+91-9930823555)

Jonathan_Letts1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

What a great use case! I think the blocks functionality could be really cool for you. If you’re saving addresses of the available listings then you can view on a map where all of them are.

Rachel_Jose

Hi @GUY_TORELLI

Still looking for help in customization?

I can assist you.

Airtable_agency

Hey Guy,
We have extensive experience using Airtable for inventory and CRM purposes which would be useful for your particular application.

Please contact me at tim@airtable.agency and we can discuss your project in more detail.

Thank you

Chris_XIV
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @GUY_TORELLI ,

Would love to chat more about what you’re looking to achieve here.

http://airtable.services/