Help

Looking for scripting and developer assistance with project management and budgeting bases

942 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seth_Lloyd
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey all,

I’m looking to speak to a developer to help me level up a couple of fairly large bases we’ve created to help us with project management and budgeting. Specifically, I’m looking for some scripting to help populate large data source tables with the goal of creating future-proof templates, and rolling up final costs based on certain parameters, among other things!

4 Replies 4
Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Seth_Lloyd ,
Hope you are doing well!!

I’d Glad to assist you.
PM sent with details, Please check.

Very Best Regards
Carter

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Seth,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Seth_Lloyd

We can help with your scripting tasks.

We can use all the automation features inside Airtable, like scripting block or the new button beta combined with scripting block, even a custom block, depending on the budget and needs.

If you need something to be done automatically, we can use, of course, Zapier, Integromat, Parabola, or even use the new Airtable automation feature.

I´m an Upwork top-rated plus consultant:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated Plus (only 3% of top-rated freelancers)
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Google Apps Script

Just to show you what I can do, here you have some links so you can see my work:

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call in the next link https://calendly.com/chechedotmx/introduction

I would be glad to talk about your project,

Best
Sergio

Puneet_Sachdeva
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Seth! Sent you a private message, let me know if you are interested in working together on this.