Help

Re: Looking for someone to help me build on an existing base or tell me if its even possible

843 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James_Sullivan
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m not sure if what I’m trying to do is even possible with Airtable. But it needs to be as user friendly as possible because it will be used by employees of my company.

I’m a service based company and I’ve been using Airtable to track work for various customers.

Requirment 1 - Workorder

To be able to fill out a form with relatively simple user experience. Ability to enter a lot of data into the form with a minimal interface (ability to hide fields until they are required would be ideal). Also data in the form must link to other tables and grab data from those tables. Also the form must be able to collect signatures. All on mobile. I tried out Fulcrum on a recommendation and it has everything I need for the form side, but not the data management or report side. So if you’re familiar with Fulcrum you may know what i have in mind. Currently all data is entered directly into the table and is a clunky experience at best. It’s embarrassing trying to teach people how to use it.

Requirement 2 - Workorder Customer site copy

To be able to either email or print this form without the automatically calculated pricing so that a copy can be left on site with a customer. From a mobile device. If it is to be printed a printer will be used in our service trucks. Also this workorder needs to remain in airtable to be priced and printed in the office at a later date. I have a working example already made in page builder block. But it isn’t so accessible on mobile.

Requirement 3 - Appliance inspection sheet

To be able to fill out a checklist that pulls all of its data from multiple tables and links to the above mentioned form so that it shares the date and a common identifier so they can be referenced together at a later date. The report for this will be dynamic, so that the checkboxes on the form will depend on whether they are required in the table.

Everything is required to work on mobile.

I can elaborate on this as required.

I’m looking to know A, if it’s possible to do this and B what would be the expense of setting this up. How much extra services are required to do this. Airtable is relatively inexpensive by itself for multiple users, but using multiple services can easily push the pricing through the roof.

7 Replies 7

Hi James - I’ve sent you a message…

Hi @James_Sullivan

Please feel free to contact me on mohamedswellam@hotmail.com , I believe this can he done easily.

BR,
Mo

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @James_Sullivan, sent you a message on Airtable. Do take a look. Cheers!

cherry_yang1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @James_Sullivan,

I sent you a private message.

Please email me at cherry@airopsconsulting.org or schedule a time with me directly using my calendar link: https://calendly.com/cherryyang/initial-consultation

Here’s my website if you’d know to know more about me. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you.

Best,
Cherry

Lisa_Gilbert

HI There,

I can surely help you for your requirement. Kindly check PM

Regards,
LisaG

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi James,
All that you have described is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey @James_Sullivan

An Upwork top-rated consultant here:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Google Apps Script

Is totally possible, have done some similar process using jotform, sending the pdf directly to an email and airtable, I have some ideas that I can share with you

Just to show you what can I do, here you have some links so you can see my work:

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call at https://calendly.com/chechedotmx/introduction

Sergio