1003 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kari_Clark
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m looking for an Airtable developer to help us build a few things for our virtual events business:

• UPS Tracking integration. We pull in the Tracking numbers from Shipstation, but want it to auto-look up in Airtable (the Shippo API should allow this), so we don’t have to manually track
  • Zoom attendee import. For our events, we’d love to pull in which attendees actually showed up for the event as compared to the ones who registered using the Zoom reports API.
  • Dashboards. I’d love to build a few dashboards around our data and in general make some of our data easier to manage

We are pretty good at formulas within Airtable and I have an automator who does Zapier on staff, so I’m really looking for someone who could build on top of Airtable with external APIs.

Thanks!

5 Replies 5

Hi @Kari_Clark,

I’m a professional Airtable consultant and an API expert, and I can definitely help you with all of this! :slightly_smiling_face:

One thing that I would highly recommend for your ShipStation & Zoom integration needs would be to switch away from Zapier to Integromat, because Integromat is much more powerful, much easier to use, and significantly less expensive than Zapier.

For example, instead of us needing to craft all of our own custom API calls for ShipStation and Zoom (which I can definitely do for you), we can simply use the powerful built-in modules that are already built into Integromat.

Take a look at how many additional triggers & actions Integromat gives us for both ShipStation & Zoom, whereas Zapier gives us almost none for these same 2 apps:

Please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com, and we can setup an appointment to chat more! :slightly_smiling_face:

ron_w
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey @Kari_Clark

Greetings!

I have sent you PM please check.

BR
Ron

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Kari,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Sofia_CIS
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Kari_Clark

I would love to work on your requirement of Airtable Developer . Please reach me at my personal mail or skype to discuss further in details.

Looking forward to discuss with you

Best Regards,
Sofia,
Email : sofia@cisinlabs.com

MichaelTomar
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

You can try the Skyvia app. It doesn't require coding knowledge and has a freemium version. Read more here.