813 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_McIntyre
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m building a tool that will follow up with vendors/clients/co-workers with automated text messages. I need someone familiar with setting up triggers and integrating airtable with other apps like twilio.

About me: I’m a project manager in commercial construction. I spend most of my time thinking about how I can automate tedious tasks.

If you are interested please send me a direct message.

• Chris
4 Replies 4
Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Chris_McIntyre ,
Hope you are doing well!!

I’d glad to assist you.

For further discussion please reach to me at my email : carter@cisinlabs.com or add me over skype : live:carter_1594

Awaiting your response.

BR
Carter W

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Chris,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Chris,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Chris_McIntyre
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Andrew,
Thanks for reaching out. I’ve got it covered for now.