cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Delgado
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

We are looking to automate our operations using airtable and creating a custom ERP some of the functionality we are looking to implement are:

1. Customer data acquisition.
  2. Customer database management.
  3. Inventory management per customer, location, quantity and other variables.
  4. Reporting for customer database, inventory, delivery and integration with accounting software (Quickbooks Online).
  5. Time tracking to bill customers per activity.

I would be working with you directly, I have a basic understanding of Airtable I just haven’t had the time to implement it.

Looking forward to working with you,

7 Replies 7
Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Daniel,

Sent you a private message on Airtable.

Looking forward to your reply. Cheers!

Best Regards,
Brendon.

Trish_c
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello @Daniel_Delgado ,
PM Sent, Please Check.
Regards,
Trish

Goran_Buselic
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Daniel,

I suggest you post this for free to Codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code and automation. We have dozens of pre-vetted Airtable experts listed and you can browse their portfolios, send requests, get proposals, and chat with them in your own dashboard. There are no fees and zero commission - the whole platform is free for everyone to use.

You’ll have no trouble finding a qualified Airtable expert to help you with automation and custom ERP creation.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, anytime.

Cheers!

Goran

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Daniel,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

cherry_yang1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Daniel_Delgado,

I’m an Airtable consultant and have built databases for clients in various industries over the last 3 years. I sent you a private message as well and would love to hop on a call to learn more about your project. Please check out my website if you’d like to learn more about my background and experience. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you.

Best,
Cherry

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Daniel_Delgado ,

Trust You are doing well!!

I’D glad to assist you with your requirement.

I just Send PM with details, Please check.

Awaiting your response.

Best Regards
Carter W

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Daniel,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew