Help

Looking to hire airtable expert / consultant to develop airtable for supply chain finance business

2122 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_McGuire
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am an Entrepreneur (in USA) and have started a business providing supply chain finance for agricultural exporters in developing counties (currently Mexico). Essentially we pay suppliers for their approved invoices, at a discount, before the “due date”.

I am developing an MVP, seeking assistance developing workflow automation utilizing Airtable & Zapier to integrate apps - Forms (wufoo), eSignature (signrequest), Document Parsing app (docparser), & wire transfer payments API.

I’ve started some work on these applications, but realize it would be helpful to have someone with experience perform set-up…particularly in Airtable.

No website yet, because I don’t have any automation in place to handle additional customers.

Let’s Chat. Thank you, John

6 Replies 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi John,

My name is Eric and I am here to assist you with your Airtable needs. I understand you’d like to see several things done on your Airtable base. I know for some of the tasks, we will need to use 3rd party automation tools like Zapier, however everything you mentioned should be possible. I think a phone call would be a good next step to discussing your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

https://calendly.com/ericwebdesigner

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric
eckline@gmail.com

Ulises_Gomez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I’m Ulises, I use Airtable to manage expenses and income, bills receivable, bills to pay, and the balance of two bank accounts, I’m interested in your post because I live in Mexico and one of my best friends is a producer of mangoes, so without it’s not a nuisance, could you explain your John business to me?

Our company, Fructify LLC, provides supply chain finance for agricultural exporters in Emerging Markets. An exporter typically gets paid 30 days after their buyer receives the shipment of product. We purchase these invoices at a small discount and pay the exporter in 3-5 days. The US based buyer then pays us the full invoice value at the stated invoice due date (in 30 days).

Waiting 30 days for payment puts pressure on supplier’s cash flow, so by receiving payment sooner, the supplier can have cash available to pay expenses or invest in their growth.

If you want to connect, you can contact me at john@fructify.co (web-site in development)

Kris_Hogh
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hiya John,

if you still need a hand then I’ll throw my hand up and say happy to help out! I have experience with Airtable and custom integrations as well as Zapier. We have JS developers here who can custom code modules in Zapier for any extra automation you might need that isn’t available via the standard console.

You can check out one of our latest custom integrations here to discuss --> Using Airtable for custom reporting and access control

You can connect with me on kris@shooshmonkey.com or book a meeting here --> shooshmonkey.com/bookacall

Michael_Skelly
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @John_McGuire

Are you looking to put an external UI/portal on that as well? If so, I’d love to talk to you: I’ve built a product (Stacker) to create web apps on top of Airtable, and am looking for people where we can help to build your app to join our beta.

If that sounds relevant, then please get in touch at michael@stacker.app