Help

Re: Looking to hire an Airtable expert to produce specific views, build blocks, and do general clean up of my base, improve functionality & integrate with other tools using API's and/or Zapier

778 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim_Roth
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,

We’re a food and beverage company with several brands that use Airtable for everything.

To name a few:

Project Management
Inventory Tracking
Investment Portfolio
Expense Reporting
Specification System

• Create a survey/form asking multiple stakeholders to rate an organization. Take that information and use Page Designer block to present the summary information and data to allow a group to assess and vote.
  • Recommending and creating blocks (like pivot tables) to help many stakeholders see summary financial data.
  • A general review of our base to offer suggestions with how to use it better.
  • One-off questions I might have on how to enter and link data.
  • Use zapier to import data from other sources & connect different systems

If you have experience thinking through this type of project, please contact me with your rate, background as an airtable consultant, and questions about this. Note that all information is confidential within our base.

6 Replies 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Tim,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Oli_Steadman
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Happy to advise. I have helped many in the forum, through a wide range of projects. I maintain 3 of these still, after several years of successful integration (in one case it’s 4 years since we first met via the forums, and the solution we built is still bringing huge value to the business).

Please provide address I can email my details to. I’m at stonestreetproductions@gmail.com.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Tim,
All that you have described is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to build this out for you.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

amanda_jones
5 - Automation Enthusiast

hello,

hope you are well!

i am willing to help you.Please get in touch with me over email amanda@cisinlabs.com to discuss this further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

cherry_yang1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Tim,

I just built an Airtable database with very similar functionality to your’s and am confident I can help your with the project.

I’d love to set up a call with you to discuss more about the project and look at your base together. My email is cherry@airopsconsulting.org.

Please check out my website if you’d like to learn more about my background and experience. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Airtable_agency

Hey Tim,
thanks for posting in the forum, we are a team of dedicated Airtable experts who configure and setup Airtable for companies across the world. I would love to find a time to chat with you to find out more, please check your DM’s for more information.

You can find out more about us here www.airtable.agency

And my email is tim@airtable.agency, looking forward to hearing from you,

Tim