Help

Looking to hire an Airtable expert to produce specific views, build blocks, and do general clean up of my base

1419 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julie_Aleman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

We’re a philanthropic organization that uses Airtable as a grants and relationship management tool. We are fairly savvy with it, but I’d like to hire someone to do specific projects I have in mind that I don’t have time for. There are ebbs and flows with projects depending on the time of year. Some current Airtable support I’d like right now is:

• Create a survey/form asking multiple stakeholders to rate an organization. Take that information and use Page Designer block to present the summary information and data to allow a group to assess and vote.
  • Recommending and creating blocks (like pivot tables) to help many stakeholders see summary financial data.
  • A general review of our base to offer suggestions with how to use it better.
  • One-off questions I might have on how to enter and link data.
  • Not urgent but (eventually) use zapier to import data from grant applications

If you have experience thinking through this type of project, please contact me with your rate, background as an airtable consultant, and questions about this. Note that all information is confidential within our base.

3 Replies 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Julie_Aleman

My name is Eric and I am here to assist you with your Airtable needs. I took a look at your request and can definitely help you. I’ve worked with many clients who have all different needs. I do everything from building Airtable projects from scratch to improving what you’ve already started. I am also familiar with Zapier incase you want to automate your workflow.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

https://calendly.com/ericwebdesigner/30

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric Kline

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Julie,
I should be able to help you out on this, as its well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

James_kevinn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello julie

If in case still looking for help please DM your email and Skype

Regards
JK