Help

Re: Looking to hire someone for occasional help with database design & scripting

476 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RnJ
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Looking to hire an expert in database design (a good understanding of Airtables new sync feature is a plus) and an expert in writing script. I like to learn and understand some of the basics, but occasionally need help to to get going in the right direction instead of figuring out by trial and error :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks

6 Replies 6
Florian_Verdon2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello RnJ

As a former ERP developer, I master relational databases and scripting.

I will be able to write or help you write the scripts you need and understand the basic and more advanced features of Airtable.

Do not hesitate to reach out if you need help !

Florian VERDONCK

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi there,

Sent you a private message on Airtable.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Brendon.

Nick_Dennis
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @RnJ

I may be able to help, and would be happy to discuss the project with you. I’m a fulltime freelancer based in the US, and have lots of experience with Airtable, database design, and scripting.

If you’d like to learn more about me and what I do: https://nickdennisconsulting.com/airtable/

Let me know if you’d like to chat,
Nick

ron_w
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I hope you’re doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements. looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks and regards
ron

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello There,
I’d Glad to assist you.
Pm Sent with details, please check.
Thanks and Regards
Carter W

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew