507 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt_Jensen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m looking for some help on formulas and building automation sequences. Must be good with IF / Find / And / OR formulas for some immediate needs.

4 Replies 4
Trish_c
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey @Matt_Jensen

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at Trish@cisinlabs.com or Skype me - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Thanks
Trish

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Matt_Jensen

I can surely assist you in building automation sequences and in formulas. Let’s connect to discuss further.
You can reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype to have discussion over there.

Regards,
Norman

Hi Matt,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Matt_Jensen

I hope you’re having a great day!

I can certainly help you our with these formulas and sequences. I build these out for companies all day long.

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline