Help

Re: Movie production company looking for Airtable consultant to help design & implement company-wide Airtable

445 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Che_Landon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello! Black Valley Films is looking for an experienced Airtable consultant to help us design, organize, & implement an Airtable base that helps us 1. Track our film development 2. Manage our contact database 3. Increase work efficiency by using automations/apps to connect to Google Drive, Slack, etc.

Knowledge of film/media/content management workflow is important.

Please reach out to Virginia Pellington for more details: vp@blackvalleyfilms.com
(Please include your contact info, background, and rate if you have one)

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Che_Landon,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We have a lot of experience working with production and entertainment companies. We’ve also integrated Airtable and Slack before. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

cor
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello @Che_Landon,

We have done work with creative agencies of all sorts and have experience of creating integrated and automated workflows with all the apps you mentioned.

I have sent Virginia an email with more details and I look forward to connecting with you soon,

Best
Cor

Yulia_Lukashuk
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey! Check out Heep :eyes:

You can find there an awesome expert for your project. It`s possible to post it & get matched with an expert for your requirements in 48H or you can just message the one you would love to work with directly. Hope you will find it useful:)