3878 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danny_Baker1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We have MySql tables full of attributes, inventory, etc and want to sync this with Airtable multiple times a day. Not only new record additions, but also changes to data in existing rows.

If you have the skills to accomplish a sync of record updates and row additions, please message me or provide contact details and work reference.

Thanks!

5 Replies 5
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi Danny, we can help with this.

Ping me via email at dan@openside.com and I can provide more details.

Dan

Sent you a message. Look forward to discussing.
Thanks!

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Danny,

This is something that is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Daniel_Farina1

Hey Danny,

I just finished building an application that does this. I can probably offer a solid solution with a custom Laravel App.

My application does the following currently:

Creates new records from mysql to airtable and it updates records every X minutes/hours.
It also has a link to execute updates on specific rows instantly
It also allows updating the database records from Airtable and a record of the changes made is kept on a separate Airtable for security reasons.

It’s pretty neat and something that is not possible to do with tools such as Zapier. You can reach me via contact%(at)%danielfarina.com

Cheers

IanYanusko
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Leaving this here for anyone who comes across this in the future. There are some ETL solutions out there that solve this (workflow automation tools like Zapier don't suit this use case well).

Tools like Bracket track updates to existing cells, new rows, and even deleted content in both sources. So changes in Airtable are reflected in mySQL and vice-versa. You can also set changes to sync in only one direction if that fits your use case better too.