cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Claire_Heginbot
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there, 

I'm looking for a consultant who could help me connect some tables together (all on the same base). I'll describe the situation, and if you're able to do this, please pop me a message! I'm hoping this is the kind of task that won't take too long to link up if you know what you're doing. 

This is for my business and personal accounting: 
I have multiple tables for different currency transactions. Each table has a linked 'categories' column with the relevant category (fetched from another table in the base). 

So let's say we have the 'subscriptions' category. It will have records from multiple tables. From those records, I'd like to do the following: 

1. Create a total tally for each category (yearly account balance sheet) 

2. Create a monthly tally for each category (this is less important but it would be cool if I could see it in graph format. 

Happy to send a video explainer if you're willing to take this on! 

3 Replies 3
Jake_Wilson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey @Claire_Heginbot, book a call with me at the link below and if you want we can take a look together

hi @Claire_Heginbot,
I have lengthy experience building custom Airtable systems with automations, formulas and integrations as needed. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: https://alessiomonino.com/contact

Calendly: https://alessiomonino.com/contact
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com

ajackushimanshi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Claire_Heginbot,

I am Himanshi. I represent Ajackus, an official Airtable partner. We specialize in building customized solutions with Airtable as a database. We have helped startups and enterprises worldwide make the most of it.

We would love to help you with your requirements. Can we schedule a call to discuss this further?