744 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elliott_Masie
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are shifting from Salesforce to a much simpler and easier system on Airtable.

• We have 75 member companies in our small association.
  • I want to have a way to add a member company (with a key contact)
  • Then, let that person add up to 100 or so more contacts - with a password or unique url.
  • And, let the key contact look at their list of contacts - at any time - and add or delete names.

Can someone point me to resources to help?

7 Replies 7
Maria_J
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

pm sent, please check

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Elliott_Masie

I can surely help you in your requirement.

Kindly reach me at [norman1[at]talentsfromindia[dot]com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

Hi @Elliott_Masie,

If you’d like to hire an expert to help you create this system, that’s exactly what I do for businesses. :slightly_smiling_face:

My name is Scott, and I am a professional Airtable consultant & developer. You can learn more about me at scottworld.com.

If you’d like to setup a Zoom videochat to discuss more about your system, please feel free to contact me through my website.

Best,
Scott

NoCodeTools
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Wow this sounds super exciting! We do custom builds and migrations like this all the time. Would love to help! Feel free to email me at jsk@rpa.fyi or even text to our 24/7 support desk here!

Look forward to hearing from soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Jonathan

James_kevinn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

Is this Still job still open ?

Hey,

Take a look at stacker (I’m not associated with them) - should address your needs.

Cheers,
Ronen Babayoff
Eazyapps

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Elliott,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew