700 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kamila_Azizbay
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, I am looking for a developer who can set up airtable to easily maintain an extensive list of materials (BOM), suppliers, store designs, product data, etc. Currently, the company is working with excel. This is quite urgent.

4 Replies 4
Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Kamila,

I’ve sent you a private message on Airtable.

Looking forward to upgrading your team from excel to Airtable sooner rather than later.

Best Regards,
Brendon.

Lisa_Gilbert
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Kamila_Azizbay,
Greetings for the day!

I can help you certainly for your requirement. kindly check PM for further details and communication.

Regards,
LisaG

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Kamila,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kamila,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline