1070 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ianjanicki
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am using Airtable to power my business and we have over a dozen different sheets that relate to one another. However, we need a schema reorganization as we scale. The tasks at hand are:

• Data cleaning (removing old relations/rows from old schemas)
  • Automation (auto-creating/updating rows based on other sheets)
  • Schema creation (ability to come up with intelligent schemas based on complex requirements)

Looking for something with a dearth of Airtable experience and can handle deep complexity.

8 Replies 8

Welcome to the community, @ianjanicki.

I am an expert Airtable consultant and Registered Integromat Partner.

Please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com, and we can schedule a Zoom videochat to discuss your system in more detail. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just submitted. Lmk if you can speak today.

Trish_c
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello @ianjanicki
PM sent, please check.
BR
Trish

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Janicki,

I’ve sent you a private message on Airtable. Do take a look!

Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards,
Brendon.

Goran_Buselic
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Ian,

I suggest you post this for free to Codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code and automation. We have tens of pre-vetted Airtable experts listed and you can browse their portfolios, send requests, get proposals, and chat with them in your own dashboard. There are no fees and zero commission - the whole platform is free for everyone to use.

You’ll have no trouble finding a qualified Airtable expert to help you with these tasks on our platform.

Just PM me if you have any questions, anytime :winking_face:

Cheers!

Goran

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Ian,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Ian,
Having worked on some complex Airtable bases in the past, I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Ian,

I’m an Airtable consultant and have built databases for various clients and some of the databases have been quite complex. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call. You can schedule a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry