cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve_Hare
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello all,
We are an engineering & manufacturing facility in the UK, we have an access database that works perfectly for our day to day, BUT… we need to implement some way of tracking staff and job hours, currently done the old fashioned way using paper job cards.

I have played with airtable and we all like it ALLOT, love the different views which gives us up to date information on each job.

Where we are struggling is tracking man hours.

For Example:
We are making 6 item 1’s
3 different men will work on that item, all men will have a “tablet” with a simplified view.
They will all “clock on” and off that job maybe many times in a week
We need to know exactly how many hours in total spent on that job
Also, how many hours each man has been booked to a job each day

There are many other things we would like to track which can be discussed

Looking to discuss in more detail all our requirements and costings and timelines

Kind Regards
Steve

4 Replies 4
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Steve,
Would love to hear more about your project as what you are wanting is well within my skill set.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Rachel_Jose

Hi,

I can surely assist you in your requirement.

Pm sent please check.

contact me : rachel at cisinlabs dot com

Looking forward.

Rachel

Ryan_Cowette

Hello Steve, We have built many Labor Tracking, Receipt Tracking, and Project reporting databases in Airtable for Contractors and Service Industry Professionals. Including Data Entry Dashboards to make changes easy for Employee’s to adapt to. Please feel free to email me ryan@filemydata.com

Ryan Cowette
Business Consultant / Airtable Expert
President & CEO File My Data

cherry_yang1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Steve,

This sounds like an impactful project for your manufacturing business. I’ve built time tracking systems for other clients using Airtable and can help your staff easily enter data to log their production hours.

You can schedule an initial call with me to share more details about your project: https://calendly.com/cherryyang/initial-consultation?month=2020-01

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Cherry
cherry[at]airopsconsulting.org
airopsconsulting.org