Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Need consultant for Web Based Customer Onboarding Flow Powered by Airtable

740 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello - we are an accounting firm with a detailed customer onboarding workflow process that we would like to use airtable to make it customer facing on the web.

The workflow will have a series of yes or no questions for the customer. Occasionally we ask the customer to upload documents in response to the questions.

The challenge is making the online questionnaire have a good looking front end so it looks nice for customers. I know Airable has some basic form templates but I don’t think that will look good enough. I’d like to hear options that you can create. thanks!
Scott

Below is a super simple example of what I’m talking about. I can give you more examples.

Sample customer questionnaire

1. Section 1: What Software Systems do you use?
    Section 1A: Do you use Quickbooks Online?
    Section 1B: Do you use Expensify?

2. Section 2: Please upload your precious financials in excel

3 Replies 3

Can you please tell me why you are qualified and / or what you have done like this? Thanks.
Scott

Hi @Scott_Orn

I’ve built a product that does exactly that (www.seedform.app), built on top of our general-purpose UI builder (www.stacker.app).

If you’re still looking, I’d love to talk to you about your project – email me at michael@stacker.app

Huge thanks. I’ll forward to our team member looking at this.