Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Need Airtable Jedi to set up a print bloc for museum display

Solved
Jump to Solution
673 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have an airtable with several hundred records, and we need to print it to a large format wall display.
I am attaching a draft of the formatting we are trying for.

Our goal is to output a timeline in this format—in columns of 3-5 entries deep.
Our goal is also to have the items print with a color coded header block (see example) for each of 4 different categories.

Each entry in the finished print has 5 fields—Name, visual, Year, description, and category. Visuals need to print in full- not arbitrarily cropped. TimeLine Style Guide V1_Page_1.jpg TimeLine Style Guide V1_Page_2.jpg TimeLine Style Guide V1_Page_3.jpg TimeLine Style Guide V1_Page_4.jpg CMOA-TimeLine%20Style%20Guide%20V4%20Format%20Example

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

This request has been fulfilled. Thanks everyone! At the OP’s request, I’m going to lock this topic now. :thumbs_up:

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

Hi David,

This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com.

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hello David

can hlep you with this … lets connect jameskevinn10@gmail.com

Hello David,

I can help you in this as this seems something we can accomplish easily.

Please reach out me at garry3.efi@gmail.com or Skype me @ cis.garry.

Look forward for your inputs.

Garry

This request has been fulfilled. Thanks everyone! At the OP’s request, I’m going to lock this topic now. :thumbs_up: